The MS2000 is a Total Trihalomethane on-line analyzer which provides measurements of THMs at low concentrations in water.
Regulations limiting the levels of Disinfection By-Products (DBPs) such as Trihalomenthanes (THMs) in drinking water have made the ability to measure DBP levels throughout the distribution network essential. Multisensor’s THM analyzer provides that facility, efficiently and accurately.
Measuring Total THMs with an accuracy of +/-10%*, the MS2000-SYS provides the confidence that is needed in a process control instrument which is vital in meeting regulatory and legal requirements. It is designed to:
- Analyze THMs post treatment
- Monitor THMs in the distribution network
- Monitor THMs post-chlorination for enhanced process control
- Calculate THM Formation Potential (Optional)
Features and Benefits
- No sensor contact with water: low maintenance, no sensor cleaning
- NO REAGENTS: low running costs
- The most cost effective solution
- High sensitivity: ideal for potable water
- Alarms to SCADA and other communication interfaces
For more information on the principle of operation, click on the FAQs tab.
*Below 20 ppb, it's +/- 5 ppb