Multisensor Systems is a developer and supplier of Environmental, Water and Air Monitoring instruments based in the United Kingdom. Our products are designed and built to the highest quality standards and are used to:
- Protect Water Treatment facilities and Waste Water Treatment Works
- Provide pollution control to Boreholes, Rivers and other water courses
- Gather process control data to reduce energy and chemical usage
- Analyze the quality of Drinking Water in the Distribution Network
- Measure emissions from commercial, industrial, land fill and agricultural sites
Our instruments provide a very high level of sensitivity and also the facility for on-line reporting, which optimizes your response time to pollution events or accidental spillages. The low maintenance and calibration requirements minimize the ongoing cost of ownership.
Our technology is based around the use of industry leading sensor products, innovative signal processing techniques and the understanding and implementation of our customer’s needs.
Our success depends on customer service, whether that is in quality of our systems, the advice and assistance we provide to our customers in product choice and application, or the onsite training provided to ensure the full benefit of the instruments are realized.
To find out more about our VOC Analyzer, Oil in Water Analyzer, Ammonia Analyzer and THM Analyzer, please Contact Us